Referred By (For BSS Students Only)
Terms & Conditions
The conditions stated as follows are to be read with the rules and regulations laid down by Beaconhouse International College.
1. This form must be completed in all respects:
• Copies of National ID card of both the parents and/or guardian (Pakistani Nationals).
• Copy of first two pages of the passport of both the parents and/or guardian (Foreign Nationals).
• Copy of your child’s last college report.
• Copy of applicant’s Smart Card / Passport (First two pages).
• Copy of previous college leaving certificate (if applicable).
• Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
2. The Beaconhouse International College academic year commences in August each year.
3. All details regarding registration/admission will be given out by the college individually.
4. The College does not take any responsibility on account of postal delays or consequences thereof.
5. Admission will only be confirmed after the interview process is complete and the O / A Level result is available. Submitting this form does not guarantee admission.
6. The College reserves all rights to review and increase in the tuition fee and all other fees, changes and deposits ancillary there to without prior notice or consent of the parents.
7. No concession will be given to the students on account of the fact that their siblings (irrespective of the number) are already enrolled in any branch of the College.
8. The College may shift the premises of any branch of the college to another location for any reason and the consent of parents shall not be necessary in this regard. An advance notice will, however, be given to the parents.
9. The College follows the provider’s syllabus, curriculum, course books, and other teaching materials in order to provide quality education to the student.
10. The College reserves the right to accept or refuse admission without assigning any reason.
11. All scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
12. The fee bill will be handed over to the students within the due date and it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure timely payment.
13. In case of re-issuance of challan after the due date, late payment fine will be charged.
14. In case of non-payment of semester fee within two months of the semester start date, automatic withdrawal will be processed and the student will not be allowed to enter college.
15. Once the British Council fee is paid, the student has to complete the session otherwise SOE will not be issued.